October 30, 2018
ABB e-Series servo motors offer dynamic performance, compact design with absolute feedback as standard to maximise machine productivity.
The standard digital absolute high-resolution feedback devices ensure precise control and reduced settling times, reducing cycle times and maximising machine throughput. Elimination of homing cycles saves valuable set-up time, improving efficiency.
Matched performance to our MicroFlex and MotiFlex servo drives optimise efficiency and dynamics in any system, with premade cables for ‘plug and play’ installation.
- 200V and 400V optimised range (operation up to 480Vac)
- Choice of high resolution feedback devices, single turn SmartInc or multi-turn SmartAbs
- Metal circular connectors on the larger units and flying leads with connectors on the smaller frame sizes
- 0.32Nm to 48Nm, 100W to 7.5kW in 5 frame sizes
- Premade cables available
- Holding brake option
- Whole range kept in stock and on short lead time
For more information, visit https://new.abb.com/drives/low-voltage-ac/motion/e-series-servo-motors