The Heart of Your Control Cabinet
May 1, 2023
WAGO Power Supply Pro 2: Control cabinets are undergoing a transformation because the requirements on them – both quantitative and qualitative – are becoming stricter and stricter. Greater networking, rising energy costs and increasing customization require economy, speed and flexibility in a minimal footprint for control cabinets.
Class-Leading Product Features
- Intelligent load management that supplies 150% power for 5 s, and up to 600% output current for 15 ms
- Extreme reliability even in adverse conditions. Heat, cold and altitude have little impact on performance
- Communication capabilities that keep you informed about all important status information and data – ready for IoT applications
- Easy planning and installation thanks to compact dimensions and a “digital twin” – 2D/3D data are available in the most important formats.
Power supplies are the heart of a control cabinet and must meet high requirements for reliability, efficiency, and size. In addition, advanced features such as configuration options and communication capabilities make the Pro 2 ready for the ever increasing networking and digitalization demands, all while maximizing up-time.
Communicative and Reliable in Demanding Environments
WAGO’s line of Pro 2 Power Supplies for control cabinets, which range from 120 to 960 W, sets new industry communication and parameterization benchmarks. And with up to 96.3% efficiency, the devices have also set new standards for economical operation. This saves hard cash, especially when used in applications that run around the clock, 365 days a year – such as those in building automation. On top of that, the adjustable overload behavior, as well as the Top- and PowerBoost features, guarantee high system uptime.
The devices are now also available with an optional protective coating for even greater resistance to dirt, moisture and corrosion, e.g., by harmful gases according to the ISA-71.04 Class G3 standard. This is particularly beneficial in applications for utilities and disposal companies, as well as those in process technology. Snap-on type communication modules for IO-Link (and coming soon for Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP), enable constant communication and intelligent monitoring. The modules also allow parameterization for both commissioning and maintenance via the PLC or building automation system, bypassing expensive on-site service.
- Save energy and money with peak efficiency levels of up to 96.3%
- Reliable supply thanks to TopBoost or PowerBoost function
- Always informed through constant communication via standardized protocols
WAGO Pro 2 Power Supplies for control cabinet
EPSITRON COMPACT Power Supply from WAGO
ntroducing the EPSITROM COMPACT power supply from WAGO, a single-phase supply with an output voltage of 24 VDC, 1.3 amps, and a pluggable picoMAX connector.