May 30, 2019
Join Spartan Controls on Tuesday, June 11, 2019 (Edmonton, AB) or Thursday, June 13, 2019 (Saskatoon, SK) as they explore how new standards and tools for Control and Operator Performance and Digital Transformation solutions are helping customers achieve operational excellence. Their expert speakers are contributing to the development of industry standards and their experience covers the full range of topics including procedural automation, process simulation and operator training systems, alarm management, and operator interface design.
Registration & Lunch | 11:00am – 12:00pm
Presentations | 12:00pm – 4:00pm
- Benchmarking in Plant Performance
- Top Quartile Performance and Industry Trends
- Improving Operator Awareness and Performance
- Multi-Purpose Dynamic Simulation – Digital Twin
- Human Centered HMI & Control Room Design
- Procedure Automation & Advanced Process Control
- Dynamic Alarm Management
- Digital Transformation
- Data Connectivity, Consolidation & Analytics
Facility Tour & Refreshments | 4:00pm – 6:00pm
As space is limited, please register using the links below by Friday, June 7, 2019.
For more information, visit HERE.