September 28, 2021
Date: Oct. 4, 2021 – Oct. 7, 2021
The Canadian Manufacturing Technology Show (CMTS) will take place from October 4 to 7, 2021 in Toronto. Don’t miss the Canada’s national stage for manufacturing technologies, best practices and industry connections.
Visit Pilz on booth #2326 (Hall 2). A virtual event will also take place for those who cannot attend in person.
Why should you be joining in?
To discover how Pilz can help you with all your safety issues in order to keep your employees safe.
Pilz will use their passion and their knowledge to offer you the best solution which fits to your need
As Ambassador of Safety for human, machines and the environment, Pilz offers safe and complete automation solutions worldwide back over 70 years. They develop and sell products, systems and services for safe automation including sensors, safety relays, control systems and drives. In addition, their portfolio also includes consulting and technical implementation in the field of machinery safety in order to provide you support throughout the machine lifecycle.
Trade show Information
- – Booth #2326
- – Date: from October 4 to 7, 2021
- – Location: The International Center – 6900 Airport Road – Mississauga, ON L4V 1E8
- – Register online: www.cmts.ca
- – Promotional code: 15742183f
- – Note: A virtual event will also take place for those who cannot attend in person. More information about the virtual event by clicking here.