December 1, 2020
If your operations rely on motion control and automation systems, learn how robotics, predictive maintenance and Industry 4.0 are transforming motor and drive systems that can impact your bottom line.
Make plans today to attend Motor & Drive Systems 2021 to hear the panel discussion Robotics – Technology Advancements and Trends, moderated by the Advanced Robotics for Manufacturing (ARM) Institute. This panel discussion by ARM consortium members describes some of the motor and drive systems technologies that have been employed in projects, as well as insight based upon their own experiences, to share which applications are adding the most value to today’s manufacturing and logistics needs.
– Tom Galluzzo, Founder and CEO, IAM Robotics
- – Jakub Kedzierski, Research Staff Member, MIT Lincoln Laboratory
- – Dave Rollinson, Co-Founder, HEBI Robotics
- – Moderator: Michael Skocik, Program Manager, ARM Institute
Additional sessions include:
- – Fast Magnetic Angle Sensor For High-End Robot Control Applications • SENIS AG Switzerland
- – New Trends in Magnetic Absolute Position Measurement • BOGEN Magnetics NA LLC
- – Talbot Imaging in High Resolution Optical Encoders • Celera Motion
- – Introducing Industry 4.5 in Coil Manufacturing • Penn State University
Motor & Drive System attendees will have access to more than 45 sessions, with presentations available on-demand after the event, live speaker chats, 1×1 private meetings, and a networking lounge.