Yaskawa America: GA800 Configured
December 2, 2019
The GA800 Configured package provides a GA800 in a UL Type 1 or UL Type 12 or UL Type 3R enclosure, with space for several commonly used options, such as reactors, circuit breakers, etc. The GA800 Configured Package has been designed for flexibility in providing the features and options commonly requested.
This Configured package is designed for tough industrial environments. It is rugged and reliable. A variety of enclosure options provide the right environmental protection.
- – High resolution multi-language display with Setup Wizards and Data-Logging.
- – Bluetooth (optional) and DriveWizardMobile for convenient and easy interaction.
- – Programming without main power through embedded USB port.
- – DriveWizard Desktop for comprehensive configuration and monitoring.
- – DriveWorks EZ (embedded function blocks) provides extra flexibility, otherwise accomplished in a separate controller.
- – Closed or open loop vector control for outstanding regulation and torque production.
- – Fast acting motor control functions provide near tripless operation.
- – Popular network connections provide robust control and monitoring with system controllers.
- – Embedded Auxiliary Control Power Input (24V) maximizes production time and efficiency by maintaining network communication while main power is removed.
- – Embedded Safe Torque Off minimizes downtime for applications requiring occasional intervention (SIL CL3, PLe, Category 3).
- – Integrated DC Reactor (40HP and larger) improves power quality and compatibility.
- – Integrated Brake Transistor (up to 125HP ND) option for cost effective heavy braking.
- – Standard conformal coating helps resist contamination.
- – Made with RoHS compliant materials for envirnmental compliance.