April 12, 2022
The Productivity family of controllers now offers the MQTT protocol for connections to cloud computing platforms. MQTT has become the front-runner for many machine-to-machine (M2M) and IIoT/cloud networking applications, due to its lightweight overhead and reduced bandwidth consumption. Productivity PLCs now support MQTT communication and with the fill-in-the-blank MQTT messaging configurations within Productivity Suite, delivering vital data to advanced cloud computing platforms is easy.
The Electronic Data Sheet (EDS) file library offers a powerful way to organize and sort your EDS files when configuring EtherNet/IP communications – automatically group by device type or vendor and manage versions. AutomationDirect.com EtherNet/IP EDS files come already installed for added convenience.
Programmable controllers come in many form factors and levels of hardware options and software capabilities. Productivity controllers combine compact, modular, rack-based or stackable hardware with advanced tag name-based programming. Multiple built-in communications ports, OLED/LCD displays and a secure web server are valuable features of the Productivity series.
All Productivity Series PLCs offer:
Free ProductivitySuite Programming Software (Free software download)
- •User defined tag-based programming for descriptive I/O naming
- •Simple-to-use instructions and Easy Math to eliminate complex ladder logic rungs
- •Numerous built-in motion instructions that allow you to quickly and easily configure standard motion profiles like flying cut off, rotary tables and more
- •Application tools for quick access to setup, programming, debugging and PAC control
- •Task Manager for quick and easy prioritization of Ladder Logic code
- •Powerful User-Defined Structures
- •PLC Simulator
- •Handy EDS file library for importing and managing EDS files
Full Two-Year Warranty plus
- •30-Day money-back guarantee on returns
- •Free ground shipping on orders of $49 or more
- •Free #1 rated technical support
To learn more about the Productivity family of controllers and the EDS file library, visit AutomationDirect by clicking here