February 3, 2021
The Marathon brand has a developed reputation for conservative motor designs and highly engineered products used in a vast array of commercial and industrial applications around the world.
Designed for VFD applications requiring full rated torque at zero speed.
Class H insulation system with CR200 magnet wire delivers long, dependable motor life under the adverse thermal and dielectric stresses imposed by the high switching frequencies associated with PWM drives.
– Continuous Duty at 40°C ambient.
– Rolled steel construction with external epoxy coatings.
– C-Face footed and footless.
– Top mounted terminal box.
– Three year warranty.
- – Power Rating: 1/8HP to 10HP
- – Voltage: 230VAC, 230/460VAC & 575VAC 50/60HZ
- – 1000:1 constant torque speed range
- – Class H insulation system with CR200 magnet wire
- – NEMA Design A
- – Broadest product offering that is designed for commercial and industrial applications
- – Wide voltage/frequency range meets global requirements
- – Constant torque from 0 to base speed, constant HP to 2X base speed
- – Designed to operate optimally with all leading brands of PWM drives to guarantee years of trouble-free operation
- – Optimized for operation with IGBT inverters