April 11, 2022
AutomationDirect has added Gladiator GCB series molded case circuit breakers to their lineup of circuit protection devices. Gladiator MCCBs are designed to reliably protect circuits and equipment from thermal overloads, short circuits, and ground faults. Available in two or three-pole configurations, these high-performance circuit breakers are offered in seven frame sizes up to 1200A with a selection of trip units and up to a 100kA interrupting capacity.
A variety of accessories provides connection to external disconnect handles and offer auxiliary functions such as status monitoring and shunt or undervoltage trip.
- •Seven frame sizes, 15 to 1200 A, max 600V
- •2-pole and 3-pole models
- •Available with adjustable, fixed, or electronic trip units
- •Extended and direct mount rotary handle
- •Flange handle with flexible cable and linkage
- •Locking devices
- •Accessories include auxiliary contacts, alarm contacts, shunt trips and undervoltage releases.
The Gladiator GCB Series breakers start at $154.00, are UL listed, CE approved, RoHS compliant, and come with a 2-year warranty.
Wach this video to see an overview of the Gladiator GCB circuit breaker
To learn more about the Gladiator GCB series from AutomationDirect, click here