Toshiba: Efficiency, Quality, & Performance (EQP) – The EQP Global Close-Coupled Pump is Toshiba’s next generation NEMA Premium efficiency motor series
November 15, 2018
This cutting-edge motor product line is designed to meet or exceed the competitive demands of the global fluid handling industry, as well as the requirements of the Energy Independence & Security Act of 2007, while maintaining the high reliability and quality expected from Toshiba.
The EQP Global Close-Coupled Pump motor series is designed for close-coupled pumping applications. Building on over 20 years of success with our EQPIII motor series, the EQP Global Close-Coupled Pump motor features multiple new design enhancements that make it one of the lowest cost-of-ownership products in the industry.
Our EQP philosophy extends beyond great products. We provide solutions and Global Supply Chain Management Systems to meet the evolving needs of our global customers.
• NEMA Premium® Efficiency (1 through 75 HP)
• Meets or Exceeds Energy Independence & Security Act of 2007
• Addresses Global Motor Specifications Including CE & NEMA
• Dual-Frequency 50/60 Hz Design (50/60 Hz Listed on Nameplate on 1 through 75 HP)
• Inverter-Duty Rated
• Multi-Mount on 140 through 365 Frames
• Cast Iron Conduit Box
For more information, visit https://www.toshiba.com/tic/datafiles/brochures/EQP_Global_SD_Brochure.pdf.