May 27, 2019
Protect your valuable standard and industrial gear units –
from the first operation and during each service.
SEW GearOil premium lubricant – your benefits:
- Compared to conventional mineral oils, SEW GearOil Base has an up to 50% longer service life
- A high level of resistance to aging reduces wear and increases the service life of lubricant and seals
- Damage load stage 14 improves protection from fretting on the gearing
- Low friction coefficients of the premium lubricant increase the gear unit efficiency
- No deposits thanks to self-cleaning properties which bind water and dirt particles
- High wear protection for the rolling bearing reduces the risk of an early failure of the rolling bearing
- Extended shelf life of up to 6 years compared to conventional lubricants
- SEW GearOil is tested according to the high quality requirements of the SEW-EURODRIVE test specifications no. 07 004 03 13
SEW-Eurodrive’s new premium lubricants have been developed to a special formula based on many years of experience and countless test runs. They reduce friction between gear wheels and extend the service life of wear parts such as sealing rings and even the lubricant itself.
The requirements imposed on our gear units by many applications regarding load and operating hours are steadily increasing. You should therefore use SEW GearOil as it significantly contributes to increasing the performance and service life of your gear units. Either for the initial fill of your gear unit or during service and maintenance work: the premium lubricant always increases the efficiency of the gear unit while protecting it from damaging oil foaming at the same time.
SEW GearOil can be ordered with a part number in canisters (5 or 20 liters) or barrels (205 liters). This saves operators the time-consuming task of searching for the right gear oil. In addition, there is no risk of leaks in gear units when the wrong types of oil and unauthorized lubricants are used. By using high-quality base materials and additives as well as separate logistics, we can ensure you always receive the highest level of quality.
Protect your valuable standard and industrial gear units – from the first operation and during each service.
For more information, visit HERE.