May 29, 2019
With SINAMICS G120X, users tap on the power of the elements for everyone’s benefit.
The new frequency converter comes as a complete product series – standardized and seamless when it comes to all supply voltages and supply types, and available in a power range extending from 0.75 kW to 630 kW. The devices are in compliance with global EMC standards and motor cable lengths of up to 150 m are permissible while maintaining EMC limit values. The integrated Safe Torque Off (STO) safety function is certified according to SIL3.
Thanks to its rugged design with optional protection against dripping water, SINAMICS G120X can be used in harsh conditions. The frequency converter can also be operated under environmental conditions according to the 3C3 standard. Its connection to the Cloud with SINAMICS CONNECT 300, SINAMICS G120X also readies your drive application for digitalization.
- Input voltages 500–690V and 380–480V – increased ruggedness with mains variations
- Simple selection, ordering and easy set up – saves ordering and commissioning time
- Integrated DC link choke – reduces cost by eliminating need for input reactor
- Coated circuit boards – gives robust design for protection against environmental pollutions
- Integrated safe torque off SIL3 – easy to achieve safety standard
For more information, call: 1-888-303-3353
Or visit: siemens.com/sinamics-g120x