January 16, 2023
- Designed to accept 22mm miniature oil tight pushbuttons, switches and pilot lights.
- Provides protection from dirt, dust, oil and water.
- UL 508A Type 12 and 13
- CSA Type 12 and 13
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP54
- Appropriate components are required to maintain these standards.
- formed 14 gauge steel except the MPB1 which is 16 gauge.
- Smooth continuously welded seams.
- Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Captive cover screws thread into sealed wells.
- Larger enclosures provide internally hinged removable covers, designed to hold the cover open during wiring (see table).
- Oil resistant gasket and adhesive.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided on the enclosure.
Offered in 2 colors – Cover and enclosure are phosphatized and finished in (a) ANSI 61 gray or (b) RAL7035 light gray powder coating.
- Hole Plugs
- Pedestal and Base
- General Accessories
New and improved PDF drawing files with more detail now available. Click a part number in the table below to access PDF, DXF, and STEP files
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|ANSI 61 Gray||RAL7035 Light Gray||No. of||Enclosure|
|Part No.||Part No.||Holes||H||W||D|
Learn more about the new sizes for Type 12 Mild Steel Miniature Pushbutton Enclosures
- Designed for use as a wiring box, junction box, terminal or pull box in indoor or outdoor applications where subject to hose down/precipitation or corrosion
- UL 508A Listed; Type 3, 4X, 12
- cULus Listed per CSA C22.2 No 94; Type 3, 4X, 12
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3, 4X and 12
- IEC 60529, IP66