October 30, 2018
Rockwell’s PowerFlex® 755TL drives provide harmonic mitigation and power factor correction through the use of active front end technology. By reducing the adverse effects of harmonic distortion, the drives help to improve energy efficiency, reduce energy costs and minimize power distribution issues on the factory floor.
- Offers power ratings of: 160…1250 kW / 250…1800 Hp in global voltages from 400…690V
- Provides harmonic mitigation and power factor correction
- Includes built-in dual EtherNet/IP ports
- Offers built-in components to reduce footprint and the need for additional hardware
- Includes standard TotalFORCE® technology
- Uses predictive diagnostics to monitor drive and motor health
- Offers efficient installation and maintenance with convenient roll in/out design
- Offers configuration and programming via HIM, Studio 5000 Logix Designer®, or Connected Components Workbench™ software
Available Safety Options:
- Safe Torque Off option is available as a networked or hardwired solution, both certified at SIL 3, PLe, Cat 3. This option removes rotational power to the motor without removing power from the drive for faster start-up after a demand on the safety system.
- Safe Speed Monitor option is certified at SIL 3, PLe, Cat 4. This option allows you to safely monitor and control the speed of your application. This allows operators to perform some process or maintenance work without stopping the machine.
- The integrated safety functions option module provides advanced safety on an EtherNet/IP network. Safety instructions are based on IEC 61800-5-2 and include the ability to monitor speed, direction and position. When used as part of an integrated safety system that includes a GuardLogix® 5580ES controller or Compact GuardLogix 5380ES controller, the integrated safety functions option module provides safety ratings up to and including SIL CL3 and PLe Cat 4. Studio 5000 Logix Designer® application version 31 or later is also required.
For more information, visit https://ab.rockwellautomation.com/Drives/PowerFlex-755TL