Start minimizing your downtime NOW with LEV Serires!
February 14, 2023
The LEV Series includes a full offering of IEC 60309-1 and 60309-2 pin & sleeve devices including plugs, connectors, receptacles, inlets, backboxes and mechanical interlocks designed to simplify installation, endure the harshest environments and improve safety and productivity. Devices with Inform technology provide smarter electrical connections by integrating with Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) technology to support predictive maintenance schemes.
LEV Series mechanical interlocks are designed to be more durable and easier to assemble for the most efficient installation and superior performance in any environmen
LEV Series Mechanical Interlocks incorporate a safety disconnect switch and an IEC receptacle in a non-metallic watertight enclosure. The interlock mechanism prevents the making and breaking of power under load. Devices with Inform Technology feature local and remote monitoring. By integrating IIoT technology, users can identify disturbances that can impact machine performance and minimize unplanned downtime.
Plugs, Connectors, Inlets, & Receptacles
LEV Series plugs, connectors, inlets and receptacles provide safe and reliable power connections in any environment. Plugs and connectors with Inform Technology offer visual power indication, increasing facility safety and allowing for faster troubleshooting when there is a power problem with connected equipment.
- Quick Lock Pin: Designed with fewer screws to ease assembly.
- Threaded Housing: Threaded housing design on plugs and connectors speeds installation.
- Screwless Back Clamp: Completely screwless back clamp available for 20/30 Amp devices eliminates 2 additional screws.
- Hinged Bottom Cover: Bottom hinged cover designed with installer in mind.
Cost Savings Calculator
With all of the above features, LEV Series IEC 60309 plugs and connectors can be wired and assembled significantly faster than competition. By entering your project details, including the number of devices to be wired and assembled, as well as your labor rate, you can see just how much time and money you can save by switching to LEV Series plugs and connectors.
Superior Performance & Construction
LEV Series devices were designed to withstand any wet or harsh location with the highest and most comprehensive ratings on the market, featuring IP66, IP67, IP68 (industry exclusive!) and IP69K ratings. An NSF certification ensures a hygienic design, improving plant sanitation and decreasing the risk of contamination and physical hazards. LEV Series devices are tested to endure impact at the most extreme temperatures – guaranteeing superior performance in any environment.
Superior Watertight Ratings
LEV Series Pin & Sleeve devices are built to withstand any wet and harsh location with the highest and most comprehensive ratings on the market. Our IP68 rating is an industry-exclusive.
- IP66: Protected against direct high pressure jets; Complete protection against dust (dust-tight).
- IP67: Safe for immersion in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to 1 m of submersion); Complete protection against dust (dust-tight).
- IP68: Submersible, suitable for continuous immersion in water; Complete protection against dust (dust-tight).
- IP69K: Tested with powerful high temperature water jets; Protected against close-range high-pressure & temperature spray downs; Complete protection against dust (dust-tight).
Improved Safety & Productivity
On Device Local Monitoring
- Steady GREEN – Normal Operating Condition
- Flashing YELLOW – Warning/Minor Fault
- Flashing RED – Abnormal Operating Condition/Major Fault
- OFF – Normal Power OFF
Remote Monitoring Via Inform App
In addition to local monitoring data, remote monitoring via Wi-Fi allows for 24/7 access to insights of all devices, such as:
- Enclosure temperature
- Enclosure humidity
- Liquid accumulation
- Line- and load-side voltage values
- Ground continuity
- Support materials
Leviton has announced the availability of three new copper cabling systems for customers around the globe. The MILLENNIUM Copper Systems broaden Leviton’s ability to service multinational businesses with guaranteed performance, a consistent worldwide product offerings and industry-leading support. Most importantly, global customers can standardize network design and deployments with products that meet multinational specifications, are stocked in Leviton warehouses around the world and are measured with consistent, specifiable performance parameters per category.