January 11, 2023
ABB’s Baldor-Reliance® EC Titanium™ motors are highly efficient integrated motor/drive systems that combine synchronous reluctance and permanent magnet technologies for a sustainable, wirelessly connected solution. EC Titanium motors are available as stand-alone motor unit, designed to be paired with a variable frequency drive, or as an integrated motor/drive system. EC Titanium is optimized for energy management and sustainability and ideal for fans, pumps, blowers, compressors, vacuum pumps, HVAC systems and other variable speed applications.
- IE5 efficiency – highly efficient at full load and partial load conditions offering as much as 16 percent efficiency gains at partial load and speed
- The integrated product saves considerable control panel space and reduces wiring costs by placing the variable frequency drive on top of or on the opposite drive end of the motor
- Tune and control flexibility – multiple options including wired keypads and PC tools for easy commissioning and tuning as well as Bluetooth communication for easy configuration and ABB Ability™ connectivity
- Plug and play – the drive is pre-programmed only requiring two inputs (start/stop) to run out of the box
- NEMA drop in – using conventional NEMA product architecture, the mounting dimensions makes interchanging seamless
- Power density – receive more power from a smaller frame size
- Reliable and low noise – extremely low starting current and less cogging reduces mechanical stresses of the driven load
- Integrated motor/drive models are ABB Ability ready with built-in capability to monitor the health of the unit
- Air handling
- Food processing
- Data centers
- Building systems
- Clean room systems
- General industrial
- Exhaust/return fans
- Energy recovery systems
- Blower units
- Air handling units
- Rooftop condensing fans
- Vacuum pumps
ABB’s Baldor-Reliance® EC Titanium™ motors are highly efficient integrated motor/drive systems that combine innovative, eco-friendly technologies for a sustainable, wirelessly connected solution. EC Titanium motors are available as an integrated motor/drive system or stand-alone motor unit, designed to be paired with a variable speed drive.
Introducing the Baldor-Reliance® EC Titanium™ integrated motor drive. Based on permanent magnet rotor technology, EC Titanium achieves ultra-premium, IE5 efficiency and maintains the performance across varying speeds as well as full and part load conditions. This enables equipment to achieve optimal performance no matter the operating point.
The Baldor-Reliance® EC Titanium™ integrated motor drive. Based on permanent magnet rotor technology, EC Titanium achieves ultra-premium, IE5 efficiency and maintains the performance across varying speeds as well as full and part load conditions. Join the energy efficiency movement.
As a motor manufacturer, we understand that one of the most inefficient uses of energy is to move air and water. ABB can provide solutions to optimize infrastructure processes and manage energy use in these systems. The Baldor-Reliance EC Titanium was introduced as the most efficient variable-speed motor in the market. Join us and be part of the energy efficiency movement. Make the choice to adopt higher efficient motors and drives for your HVAC system.
EC Titanium motors are a highly efficient integrated motor drive that combines synchronous reluctance and permanent magnet technologies for a sustainable, wirelessly connected solution that improves your bottom line.
Download the Product Data Sheet
EC Titanium product ordering
A EC Titanium stock assembly consists of the standard rolled steel motor with a selection of a (M) motor only, or either a (T) top mount or (A) axial mount motor drive package and defined by voltage and horsepower at 1800 RPM base speed. Custom configurations are available and can be selected from the part number definition table.
Need help ordering? Reach out to ABB today
Need help finding the correct Baldor-Reliance motor for your application? Locate a distributor, contact their sales office, or submit a form to them directly and one of their representatives will be in touch shortly.