Eaton: PowerXL DG1 General Purpose
October 30, 2018
The DG1 general-purpose drives are part of the Eaton next-generation PowerXL series of adjustable frequency drives specifically engineered for today’s more demanding commercial and industrial applications. With an industry-leading energy efficiency algorithm, high short-circuit current rating and robust design, the DG1 offers customers increased efficiency, safety and reliability.
The PowerXL DG1 is next generation global general purpose adjustable frequency drive engineered for today’s most demanding applications with product features to match or exceed competitors feature sets and a strong global support network.
- Ease of use: Startup Wizard, PC Tool software, four built-in applications, diagnostics, local/remote button, removable keypad with copy/paste functionality
- Space-saving design: Compact size, open Type 12 option, on-board communication and I/O
- Efficiency: Active energy control algorithm, 5% DC choke, input surge protection, EMI/RFI filter built-in
- Rugged and reliable: High overload (CT) and low overload (VT) rated, conformal coated boards, brake chopper circuit, durable metal power section, 50°C rating (60°C de-rating), removable keypad rated IP54
- Global acceptance: UL®, CE, cUL®, RoHS, C-Tick
- 230V to 125 hp, 310A, 90 kW
- 480V to 250 hp, 310A, 160 kW
- 575V to 250 hp, 250A, 160 kW
- Type 1/IP21 or Type 12/IP54 packaging
For more information, visit http://www.eatoncanada.ca/EatonCA/ProductsSolutions/Electrical/ProductsandServices/AutomationandControl/VariableFrequencyDrives/IndustrialDrives/PowerXLDG1GeneralPurpose/index.htm