February 16, 2021
The Yaskawa GA800 drive provides the ultimate combination of power, ease of use, flexibility, and performance. In addition to its exceptional torque production and precise control, you’ll enjoy effortless setup with GA800’s high-resolution display and connection to your favorite mobile device. Whether you need simple control, advanced network communications, or functional safety, look no further than GA800 for all your variable speed needs.
- – High resolution multi-language display with Setup Wizards and Data-Logging.
- – Bluetooth and DriveWizardMobile for convenient and easy interaction.
- – Programming without main power through embedded USB port.
- – DriveWizard Desktop for comprehensive configuration and monitoring.
- – DriveWorks EZ (embedded function blocks) provides extra flexibility, otherwise accomplished in a separate controller.
- – Closed or open loop vector control for outstanding regulation and torque production.
- – Fast acting motor control functions provide near tripless operation.
- – Popular network connections provide robust control and monitoring with system controllers.
- – Embedded Auxiliary Control Power Input (24V) maximizes production time and efficiency by maintaining network communication while main power is removed.
- – Embedded Safe Torque Off minimizes downtime for applications requiring occasional intervention (SIL CL3, PLe, Category 3).
- – Integrated DC Reactor (40HP and larger) improves power quality and compatibility.
- – Integrated 12 Pulse version provides a cost effective solution for low harmonics.
- – Integrated Brake Transistor (up to 125HP ND) for cost effective heavy braking.
- – Standard conformal coating helps resist contamination.
- – Made with RoHS compliant materials for environmental compliance.
- – Flange version provides IP55/UL Type12 backside integrity when mounting with heatsink external.