November 12, 2021
A Decentralized solution brings independence for all applications. The MW500 covers power levels from 1.1 to 7.5 kW (1.5 to 10 HP).
Versatile: The MW500 is an inverter with IP66 rating and special mounting characteristics for environments that require high degree of protection. It offers VVW vector or V/F scalar control and can be vertically mounted in electrical panels or mounting surface.
- Single phase power supply (200-240 V) or three-phase power supply (380-480 V);
- Rated current: up to 16 A (10 cv);
- VVW vector or V/F scalar control;
- SoftPLC – adds the functionalities of a PLC to the MW500;
- Economy of space and electrical installation;
- Low harmonic distortion – compliance with IEC 61000-3-12 standard;
- Aluminum frame;
- NEMA 4X/IP66 protection degree;
- It can be coupled to the WEG W22 motor line, or mounted in electric panels or surfaces;
- Dedicated potentiometer for speed reference;
- Dedicated PTC;
- Operating temperature: 0º to 40ºC;
- Switch-disconnector (optional);
- Operation indicator LED;
- Compatible with the main accessories of the CFW500 family;
- Standard RS485 network;
- Free softwares WPS and WLP.
Mounting: Directly to the motor or in the vertical position, directly on the wall (wall mounting), or inside electrical panels.
For more information, click here