March 16, 2021
Time: March 24, 2021, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Machine safety is one of the most important requirements in factory automation and it can also be one of the most challenging to implement effectively. Festo offer products that enable you to implement the correct safety solutions for your machines. In this webinar, they will highlight the pneumatic automation solutions available to meet performance level requirements needed for a safe machine.
- – Introduction to safety standards
- – Determining required performance level for operator safety
- – Matching control architecture with performance level
- – Selecting the correct safety exhaust valves for the required performance level
- – Practical safety solutions available on fieldbus connected valve manifolds