Don’t Miss APEC 2023’s Exciting Lineup, March 19-23!
March 8, 2023
With APEC 2023 not far away, it’s time to make sure your registration is in order!
We have an exciting lineup of sessions, exhibitions, networking, and more planned for this year’s premier Applied Power Electronics Conference!
Start your registration or check out our lineup below!
- Recycling, Refining, and Remanufacturing Battery Materials
- Developing the Tools of Tomorrow: Efficient and Effective Power Electronics for Power Tools
- Designing for Manufacturability with Software-Based Constraints: Shortening the Iterative Design Cycle
- GaN for EV Power Train: Breakthroughs and Challenges
- Silicon Carbide Mass Commercialization and Future Trends
- Developing the Power Electronics Workforce Through MOOC Degree Programs and Public Educational Videos
- Wednesday Night Social at Disney Hollywood Studios
- Guest Tour of Orlando
- Micromouse Competition
- FIRST Robotics Event
- Student Job Fair
- PELS-IAS-PSMA Sponsored Young Professionals Reception
- WIE,YP, and You: How to Become Involved With IEEE, PELS, and PSMA, Too!
- IEEE Empower a Billion Competition
- International Future Energy Challenge (IFEC)
The Technical Program includes peer-reviewed papers that cover all areas of technical interest for the practicing power electronics professional. The rigorous review process highlights the most innovative technical solutions, and provides the highest quality possible.Check out our Technical Session schedule by clicking here.
The Industry Sessions at APEC present new ideas on current topics in power electronics from sources that would not otherwise be present at a technical conference. Industry Sessions will include technical as well as business-oriented topics, which hold interest not only for those in technical roles but for professionals who support the power electronics industry.Check out our Industry Session schedule by clicking here.
- Batteries Versus Fuel Cells for Future Electrification Applications
- Topologies and Circuits for Power Supply on Chip (PWRSOC) Versus Discrete Implementations
- Where Does High Impact Innovation in Power Electronics Come From: Academia or Industry?
Professional Education Seminars
Check out the list of sessions inside each tracks listed below (for specific sessions click here).
- EMI & Magnetics
- Power Supply Design
- Power Devices
- Gate Drive Protection
Check out which companies will be present in the Expo Hall by clicking here.
Source Available Here